Bryan serves in many roles at Pro X. He offers private hitting instruction and private defensive training; he oversees many of our baseball classes – both hitting and defensive; he also runs many of our sports performance classes on the turf and weight room. Bryan has a wealth of experience working with athletes of all ages to further their athletic development. He received a Division I scholarship to play baseball at Indiana State and also played at the University of Southern Indiana. Bryan studied Kinesiology and started his career in Evansville, IN at the Sports Acceleration Center where he instructed speed & agility, strength and baseball classes. Bryan received many notable achievements over his impressive career.
- All-State/All-District/All-Conference Athlete
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certification
- Developed 100+ athletes who have become collegiate student athletes
- Director of Baseball Operations at Sports Acceleration Center
- 6-year Head Coach for Travel baseball
- 2014 DII National Champion Strength and Conditioning Coach
- 7+ years specializing in player development
Bryan’s passion for training revolves around being able to help each athlete achieve their highest potential. As an instructor who is involved in many of the services and programs at Pro X, Bryan brings great value to nearly everything we do in the facility.