Alex comes to Pro X after working for almost a decade at the Division 1 level as a strength and conditioning coach. He offers private speed, agility, and strength training for all ages. Not limited to just baseball/softball, Alex brings the necessary experience to train any athlete and help them reach their full potential.
Illinois State University: Division 1: Baseball, Track, Cross Country, and Women’s Swimming/Diving.
Bradley University: Division 1: Softball, Baseball, Men’s Soccer, Women’s Basketball, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Volleyball, Tennis, Golf, and Cross Country.
University of Evansville: Division 1: Women’s Basketball, Baseball, Men’s and Women’s Swimming/Diving, Men’s and Women’s Soccer, and Women’s Tennis.
Ball State University: Division 1: Men’s Volleyball, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Gymnastics, Baseball, Track, Women’s Soccer, and Field Hockey.
Castle High School: Indiana 5A High School: Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Football, Men’s and Women’s Soccer, Baseball, Softball, Men’s and Women’s Swimming/Diving, Men’s and Women’s Track/Field, Wrestling, Golf, and Tennis.
- 11 Players drafted by the MLB
- 3 Professional Volleyball Players
- 2 Professional Women’s Basketball Players
- 3 Track/Cross Country All Americans
- 2 Professional Soccer Players
- Hundreds of Division 1 Athletes
Degrees and Certifications:
- Master’s Degree in Sports Performance from Ball State University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise and Sports Science from University of Evansville
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA CSCS)
- Reflexive Performance Reset Level 1 (RPR)